Injured workers across Arizona often fail to obtain their maximum medical and income benefits while unable to work. Arizona workers’ compensation claims and hearing process can be lengthy and stressful leaving you frustrated. At the Law Offices of Robert E. Wisniewski, we understand how hard it is to struggle with your injuries while attempting to navigate the cumbersome compensation claim process. You deserve an experienced lawyer standing by your side who will work for you, because you can’t.
Injured Workers Must Notify Employers
If you are injured on the job, it is essential that you notify your employer of the injury as soon as possible. It helps to write down all the details surrounding your injury while they are fresh in your mind. After formally notifying your employer and writing down the incident, request to be examined by a physician immediately.
Medical Benefits For Injured Workers In Arizona
If you have suffered an injury at work, you may be entitled to receive medical benefits, including some of the following:
- Prescription medications
- Visits to physicians
- Medical examinations and diagnostics
- Physical therapy
- Reimbursement for travel expenses to attend medical appointments
Receive Income For Your Work-Related Injuries
Injured workers in Arizona may also be able to receive income benefits based on their injury and the circumstances surrounding their injuries. These income benefits will generally fall into one of four categories:
- Temporary disability: Paid to injured workers who are temporarily unable to return to work after sustaining an injury. A physician must fully take you off work.
- Temporary partial disability: Paid to injured workers who are able to return to work but are not able to perform all aspects of their required duties. A physician must say what your work restrictions and limitations are.
- Permanent partial disability: Paid to injured workers who have sustained a permanent injury but are still able to work.
- Permanent total disability: Paid to injured workers who have sustained injuries severe enough that they render the individual completely unable to work.
Let Us Help You Get The Compensation You Deserve
If you have been injured on-the-job in Arizona, do not hesitate to reach out to us for a free attorney consultation. We provide prompt, professional and courteous personal service. Call 602-234-3700 (800-224-3220 toll free in Arizona) or contact us via email. Our main law office is in Phoenix, and we handle workers’ compensation claims throughout Arizona.