Injured Workers May Be Entitled To Compensation
There are many misconceptions about workers’ compensation laws in Arizona. If you have been told by an employer or insurance company that you are not entitled to workers’ compensation, do not give up hope. Instead, discuss your case with our experienced attorneys. We can help you.
You are entitled to workers’ compensation as long as you were injured on the job. Workers’ compensation pays benefits regardless of fault. We can help you.
Attorneys from across the entire state of Arizona confidently refer workers’ compensation cases to us for legal advice and consultation. Call 602-234-3700 to experience our prompt, professional and efficient personal service. Our main law office is in Phoenix, and we handle workers’ compensation claims throughout Arizona. We can help you.
Vital Information For Injured Workers In Arizona
The following pages provide helpful information about workers’ compensation:
- How to apply for workers’ comp: Learn about this complex process, and download our free guide.
- Workers’ compensation benefits: Learn what medical care and income benefits you may be entitled to.
- Injuries to backs and shoulders: Current information about compensation for these serious workplace injuries.
- Does workers’ comp cover Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome? Traumatic workplace events may be covered.
- Worker’s compensation for undocumented workers: You are still entitled to workers’ compensation.
- What if I am an independent contractor? Employers may misclassify workers to avoid paying workers’ comp benefits. We can review your job duties to determine if you are eligible.
- When claims are denied: Contact our team immediately to begin the protest process.
- What if disagree with my doctor? How to submit a request to change doctors.
Hurt On The Job? Schedule A Free Attorney Consultation
We offer a free initial file review/consultation by a highly experienced lawyer. Our firm will take the time to answer your questions, provide information on how the law applies to your work injury case and explain your rights at no cost. We also offer contingency fee representation.
Don’t spend your valuable time trying to interpret complex Arizona workers’ compensation laws. Trust our professional team at the Law Offices of Robert E. Wisniewski. Call or send us an email to schedule a free initial consultation.